What is the processing time on my jewelry?
- It takes 1-2 weeks to make custom, hand stamped jewelry, unless otherwise noted. This means that your jewelry will ship within 1-2 weeks from the date your order is placed.
What SHIPPING option should I choose?
- You will have a choice of shipping options, or an option for a local pick-up if you live near me. Once your order is marked as complete, it is your property. If you choose to have it shipped economy (tracking number, but no insurance,) and the post office loses it, that is your responsibility. If it is damaged during shipping, it is your responsibility. Denae Hula Designs LLC cannot be held accountable for any item and package that is shipped without insurance. By choosing economy shipping, you acknowledge that you have read the above statement and agree that Denae Hula Designs LLC is no longer responsible for any lost or damaged item and package, and that you are fully responsible for your item once it is marked complete.
- You can email me for a FLAT RATE option to have your order shipped flat rate with USPS. It will come with a tracking number, $50.00 insurance, and arrive in 2-3 business days from the shipping date. In the event your item is lost or damaged during shipping, a claim can be filed with the post office for the loss. It is the buyer’s responsibility to file the claim, however, I will help in any way that I can to make the process easier.
Will the letters be perfectly straight and spaced?
- Every piece of jewelry that I make is hand-stamped, which means that more often than not, the lines are not perfectly straight and the letters are not perfectly spaced like you would get with a machine. This adds to the uniqueness of each piece.
What type of metal do you use?
- I use a variety of metals including: aluminum, stainless steel, sterling silver, copper, and brass
How do I know what metal I am getting?
- The default metal form for pieces is 1100 aluminum, unless otherwise noted in the item listing.
Why do you use aluminum?
- I choose to work with aluminum because it is nickel-free, very versatile, does not tarnish, and is hypoallergenic. With that being said, each person’s body chemistry is different so slight metal allergies are possible although they are extremely rare.
What type of metal are your chains?
- All chains are stainless steel unless otherwise noted in a product listing.
Do you ship internationally?
- At this time, shipping is limited only to US customers. If you live in Canada, and would like to order, please email me to discuss shipping and customs requirements.
Can you make items other than what is listed in your shop?
- YES! If you see something that you like, and would like to know if I can make something similar to it, please use email me with your request or contact me on my Facebook Page
Do you offer price matching?
- At this time I do not offer price matching.
Do you offer bulk discounts if I want to order multiples of one item?
- Yes, but there are certain requirements. If you are ordering multiple items for an event/social, please email me before ordering or contact me on my Facebook Page so that we can discuss a discounted rate for your items.
What do I do if I need to make changes to my order?
- I work hard to process your orders as quickly as possible to get them to you sooner. For this reason, I cannot guarantee any changes to your order. If you need to make a change, please contact me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and include URGENT with your order number in the subject field.
Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
- Once your order has been marked as “processing”, it cannot be cancelled.
Can I add to my order once it is placed to save on shipping?
- If your order is still in the “processing” stage, then it can be added to so that it ships all together. Please note that adding to an order may extend the processing time by an additional week.
Can you stamp on both sides of the jewelry?
- Yes, but there are exclusions and exceptions. If you have an idea for a piece in mind that is stamped on both sides, please email me, or contact me on my Facebook Page
Why can I see the impressions on the reverse side of my jewelry?
- Hand-stamping is literally a process of taking an individual metal letter and hammering the impression into the metal. The force used to cause the letter to imprint will also leave an impression on the reverse side of the metal.
What is the difference between hand stamping and engraving?
- A lot! The biggest notable difference is that an engraved piece of metal is etched with a machine, whereas a hand-stamped piece of metal is imprinted with a force from a hammer onto a steel stamp into the metal.
Can you stamp a person’s handwriting on a piece if I give you a sample?
- As wonderful as that is, it’s not something that can be done by hand-stamping. In order to have a replica of someone’s handwriting put on a piece, you would have to find a person that engraves or etches jewelry.
Can you stamp anything on a piece?
- I can stamp most things, but not everything! I reserve the right to cancel orders with customization requests that contain profanity or inappropriate language. I will contact you if I am unable to complete your order.
What if I want a specific design stamped on my piece?
- I will gladly work with you to find the perfect design stamp for your piece. If it is not one that I carry in stock, I will consider ordering it. This is determined on an individual basis.
My jewelry isn’t what I expected. What should I do?
- Unfortunately, orders are non-refundable, but I do want you to be happy. If there is a defect with the piece, or a spelling error on my part, I will replace the item. Please email me at email@example.com.